Click here to download the Fall Fundraiser flyer.
Saturday, September 16th, 2017
Enjoy an afternoon of delicious food, friendly bidding wars on a number of items, peruse the country store and enjoy an evening worship concert!
Silent Auction 12:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Winning Bids Announced 7:30 pm
Ham and Chicken Dinner 4:30 - 6:30 pm
Country Store 4:30 - 6:30 pm
Worship Concert 6:30 - 7:30 pm
Ham and Chicken Dinner
- Menu incudes: ham, marinated chicken breast, mac &
cheese, cooked apples, green beans, rolls, cornbread,
sweet tea & homemade dessert.
- Cost: $10.00 adult plate, $5.00 child's plate (10 and
- Time: 4:30 - 6:30 pm
- Dine-in, take-out and drive-thru
- Peruse and bid on a variety of items, including:
- Park Hopper passes from Walt Disney World
- Handcrafted Items
- Attraction tickets from Tweetsie Railroad, Old Salem,
Ober Gatlinburg, NC Aquarium, and more
- 2 Tickets for the Nascar Sprint at the Charlotte Motor
- Autographed photo of Chris Tyrry of the Charlotte
- And much more!
- Silent Auction will be open Saturday from noon - 6:30 pm.
- Winning bids will be announced after the worship concert,
around 7:30 pm.
- Included for sale will be baked goods, jams, jellies, and a
host of other food items as well as arts & craft items.
- Country Store will open at 4:30 pm.
- Live Contemporary Christian Music featuring Southern
Express. Your heart will be blessed as they share
many contemporary worship favorites as well as other
All proceeds from the Fall Fundraiser will benefit the Building Fund for Union UMC's new Family Life Center.