Union United Methodist Church equips and prepares individuals to share and show the love of Christ.
- We believe that the love of God surrounds us; that Jesus died for our sins; we have been forgiven, justified before God and made new creations.
- We believe, as United Methodists, that the power of God's love is working in us to help us become better Christians.
We will earnestly try to regularly spend time alone in prayer, meditation and bible study.
- We will endeavor to have family prayer and bible reading, to regularly attend Sunday School and worship, and to participate in fasting and self-denial.
- We believe in stewardship; the giving of our prayers, presence at worship, gifts and services.
- We will endeavor to tithe our take-home pay or be aware of what percentage we are giving.
- We will endeavor to teach our children that tithing is a part of Christian worship.
- We believe that Jesus called us to join him in service.
- We will endeavor to look for ways to minister to others, bring those ideas to the church and participate in performing those ministries.