We will continue to host our weekly Thursday Food Pantry in partnership with Common Heart. Here are the new "rules."
1. This will be drive through only. Guests please remain in your cars while everyone is parked and we begin registration.
2. Volunteers will make the pre-made bags and boxes of food in the church fellowship hall at 5:30. All volunteers will get a temperature check before signing in. Anyone who has a fever will need to leave immediately. Gloves will be provided. Masks are to be worn at all times. 6 ft distancing must be maintained as much as possible. We will begin the drive-through service for our guests at 7:00, normal time.
3. Guests will be directed to their parking spots to keep everything in order. Please follow the instructions of the parking guide. After signing in (and registering if needed), you'll be directed toward the road going behind the Fellowship Building where you will receive your pre-packaged foods.
4. Volunteers, please park on the "Jack Clark" side of the church, to allow the larger parking lot for our guests. If you are facing the church from the road, this would be the right side of the church.
5. WASH YOUR HANDS.
6. We can still answer Jesus' call to "Feed My Sheep," and be safe, we just need to be cautious and give each other space.
7. If you uncomfortable coming to volunteer, that's totally okay. In this case you are encouraged to help Common Heart by making a donation on their website. (LINK)