We host a weekly Thursday Food Pantry in partnership with Common Heart. Here are the guidelines
1. You are served via Drive Through style. Guests are asked to remain inside your car or stand and stretch beside your car. Volunteers check you in by your car, so stay close and pay attention! Our playground is open for children and youth who want to get out and play, get the wiggles out. (Children play at their own risk, grownups please supervise any play and movement around the parking lot as there will be significant traffic as we set up).
2. Volunteers will make the pre-made bags and boxes of food in the church fellowship hall at 5:30.
3. Volunteers are asked to park on the far left side of the parking lot (next to the old house and grassy field, facing the church from the road) or park on the "Jack Clark" side of the church (if you are facing the church from the road, this would be the right side of the church, narrower side). This is to allow the larger parking lot for our guests.
4. Guests will be directed to their parking spots to keep everything in order. You will get a sticky note on your windshield noting the order of your arrival. Please follow the instructions of the parking guide. After signing in (and registering if needed) from our volunteers, the people with the clipboards, you'll be directed toward the road going behind the Fellowship Building where you will receive your pre-packaged foods.
5. If you uncomfortable coming to volunteer, that's totally okay. In this case you are encouraged to help Common Heart by making a donation on their website. (LINK)