We are looking for a Worship/Praise Band leader for our 9am service! Praise and worship is important to the spiritual life of Union UMC, and we are looking for people who are enthusiastic in leading our talented Praise Band team in sharing the gift of music and faith with our congregation! Any resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 704-221-5209. And pray for Union UMC, that God sends the right person for this important role!
- The Worship Leader and Union United Methodist Church agree that the Worship Leader is responsible for leading and preparing the Praise Band for worship services.
- The Worship Leader will lead and be responsible for the Praise Band.
- The Worship Leader will personally prepare the Praise Band, Coordinate with the Pastor on song selection and opening prayer (s), provide and organize the lyrics for the overhead and lead the Church in praise.
- The Worship Leader will not personally lead the Praise Band every week, but will ensure that other musicians fulfill whatever responsibilities he or she cannot be present to complete.
- Union United Methodist Church will compensate the Worship Leader/Praise Band in the amount of $500 each week when musical leadership is provided by the Worship Leader/Praise Band.
- The Worship Leader/Praise Band is an integral part of the worship services and a personal connection to members of the congregation is important for the Worship Leader/Praise Band to be successful providing leadership to the congregation.
- The Worship Leader/Praise Band will work with the first service to provide musical leadership opportunities for the church congregation.
- A thirty-day notice to Union United Methodist Church is a requirement to terminate this contract by the Worship Leader.